Love Messages for Facebook

GREAT COLLECTION OF LOVE MESSAGES

COOL MESSAGES FRIENDSHIP :MSG - CUTE FREE SMS MESSAGES. ... Alone when I was born. Alone, when I’m to die. But if I getto spend all the time in between with you, it would be worth mywhile. 
COOL MESSAGES FRIENDSHIP :MSG - CUTE FREE SMS MESSAGES. ... Alone when I was born. Alone, when I’m to die. But if I getto spend all the time in between with you, it would be worth mywhile.
love messages
It’s OK to love and lose, but it’s fantastic to lose and love. I lostmy heart and fell in love with you!LOVE SMS 
If I wrote your name in the sky, clouds would block it. If Iwrote your name in the sand, waves would wash it. If I wroteyour name in paper, worms would eat it. So, I wrote your namein my heart, where nothing can change it. 
Owner’s pride, neighbours envy – that’s what love is. 
Love is a partnership – where you get all the gains, and I get allthe losses. Why else should I have to lose my heart for you togain it? 
I think of you, I worry about you. I don’t know what I would do without you. 
Did you hurt me? Never! Do I love you? Forever! 
You are too good to be true, too real to be a dream, toowonderful to be lost. No wonder, there’s no one for me but you. 
Honey is sweet, so are you.. 
When it’s time to say goodbye, I think I’ll just shrivel up anddie. 
Alone when I was born. Alone, when I’m to die. But if I getto spend all the time in between with you, it would be worth mywhile. 
Touch me lots, Kiss me lots. If you love me, don’t leave mein knots. 
Good night, sleep tight. Dream of me while I hold you tight. 
Ever heard of MISSION IMPOSSIBLE – that’s what I’d beon if I had to forget you. 
I lOve you more than I can say. Enough to tell that I love youmore every day. 
I envy your tears they are born in your eyes, slide on yourcheeks and kiss your lips, to fall to your heart. 
You are as yummy as a strawberry pie. 
If you want to go, I’ll let you leave. I’ll wait right here tillyou come back to me. 
I feel hot when I think of you. So, I’m going to get me someice cream. 
Pink and luscious, juicy and sweet I can’t stop wanting youjust like cherry and cream! 
You are heady as wine, classy as champagne. I thank GodYou are mine, come rain or shine. 
When wanting is so bad that it hurts inside, when love is sohot it burns inside I think of you and want you by my side. 
Let’s get together tonight, drink wine and sit by the fire.Tomorrow may come too late or we just may not care. 
Take care of yourself for me. Since I live in your heart,you’ll be taking care of me. 
Save a smile for me, don’t lose them all at the office. 
Somewhere, someone is thinking of you. So, don’t be sad,I’m waiting for you. 
All through my math class, I was thinking of you. But I stillcouldn’t calculate how much I love you 
When God created the world in six days, why did He take solong to create someone as sexy as you? 
Angels in heaven, dreams in sleep, water in streams and youin my heart. 
If you doubt my love for you, give me a shout. I’ll come overand work things out. 
You without me are like the birds without trees and earthwithout the streams. 
I still look at your picture and think You are the sexiestwoman alive. Although’ at 82, that’s something of a lie 
Read this message and forget this text. Turn off your Cell,but don’t forget the sender. 
When God created you, He knew something was missing. So He created me, and now everything is right.To see you hurt or to see you cry, it hurts so bad, I could die. 
White and yellow, orange and red. If you’ll be my pillow,I’ll take you to bed. 
I’d go through hell and I’d go through fire, but I can’t gothrough life without your smile. 
When it hurts, think of me. If it rains, think of me. whenwill you stop thinking and come get me? 
Our love is one long sweet dream. Let’s sleep on till we die. 
They say love is a disease. If so, I like being ill. 
Bundles of joy, oodles of fun. You are all the things I love,rolled into one. 
Cute as a kitten, sweet as a rose. No wonder I’m smitten,now there’s no getting better. 
Open your heart for me. Shut it quick, before someone elsesteps in. 
If you feel like crying, give me a ring. I’ll do all that I can tomake your heart sing. 
Why the long face, why the teary eyes? I promise I’ll get youa triple milkshake with ice. 
Smile and the world smiles with you. Cry and I’ll cry withyou. 
There’s nothing on my mind but you, there’s no one in myheart but you 
You must be dead tired every morning, because at nightYou are always in my dreams. 
I’ve met many girls, some good, some cute, some funny,some sweet. But not one of them has caught my eye. Isometimes wonder what it is in you that I just can’t let go. 
True heaven is life at its best, with your arms around meand my head on your chest.

Popular posts from this blog

20 Romantic Messages for Him or Her

Love Messages _The Best Collection Ever