Love Messages _The Best Collection Ever

Here are the best love MESSAGES for him her from the heart which you can use to show how you feel, be it in a serious or the not so serious way. Love is a feeling that represents a persons kindness towards others. Meaning of love depends upon the relation by which you attached to the person...

 the best love MESSAGES for him her from the heart which you can use
love messages

GREAT COLLECTION OF LOVE MESSAGES

  • A night hug warms the heart,a night kiss brightens the day,and a good morning to start your day!
  • True love,when no matter how horrible my day was,talking to you for even just 1 minute makes me everything seem perfect.
  • In tis lovely nite,I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite,the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way,sweet dreams Gd Nite
  • ThinGs 2 TaKe NoTeWheN u SleeP: 1st-MiSS Me,2nd-ThInk oF Me,3rd-HuG Me,4th-LoVE mE.TrY 2 SlEEp NoW & ClOSe Ur EyeS.Get PrePaReD 2 DrEaM oF mE! Gd NiTe!
  • The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile,he wishes you a good morning,hoping that you have the perfect day.Take care & miss you.
  • There s always going to be peoplethat hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more carefulabout who you trust next time around.
  • Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
  • As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again.With the moon hangin in the starlit sky,i m here 2 wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams,cover blanket tight tight
  • Another month,another year,another smile,another tear,another winter.a summer too…but there ll never be………another you!
  • As u go 2 bed 2nite,I ordered bats 2 guard u tight.I told some ghosts to dance in white,& 2 make sure u r alryt, i LL ask dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..
  • The sun had rised from the east& birds r singing happily& butterflies R around the flowers.It is time to wake up& give a big yawning& say gd morning to u..
  • 9 LeSsOnS In LIfE: LEaRn 2 cArE,LeArN 2 smile,LEaRn 2 CrY,lEaRn 2 gIvE,LeArN 2 4Give,lEaRN 2 SHArE,lEaRn 2 TrUsT,lEaRn 2 luv& LeArN 2 sAy: you miss me!
  • IF u erase this msg it means u LUV me,if u keep it u WANT me,if u simply ignore it,u really ADORE me!so,what r u going to do?
  • If U read,U Owe me a HUG,if U delete,U Owe me a KISS,if U save,U Owe me a DATE,if U return txt 2 me,U Owe me All,but if U ignore,ur MINE,so what will U do?
  • When I was a kid, my mom told me that angels live in heaven…Now I know that it is not true…Because if angels live in heaven, WHY AM I HERE?
  • I went to ur home just now,i cannot enter bcos your door says: #CUTE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWED# Pls, take it off next time, ok?
  • Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive,not how u listen but how u understand,not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how u hold on.I asked God for a flower,he gave me a garden. I asked for a tree,he gave me a forest. I asked for a river,he gave me an ocean. I asked for an angel,and he sent me YOU!
  • Immature love says:”I love you because I need you”.Mature love says:”I need you because I love you”
  • God made butter,god made cheese,god made you for me to squeeze,god made whiskey,god made pepsi,and when he made you,he made you SEXY!
  • I don’t have hopes and dreams,I don’t have party hours,I don’t have happy hours,I don’t have anything since i don’t have you!
  • If dreams were dreams & dreams came true,i wouldn’t b here id b nxt 2 u.Distance is 1 thing that keeps us apart,But u will always b n my heart!!
  • True love is when the reality of everyday life seems like a dream,And every wonderful dream each night is fulfilled in real life.
  • You are so special to me,you`re my joy, my love, and my life.Living without you will tear me apartcause you make my life worth living.
  • As I lie awake in my bed.All sorts of thought run through my head,Like why do I love you as much as I do.Then I realise its because u r u!
  • Where words fail,Action speaks.Where action fails,Eyes speak.Where eyes fail,Tears speak.And where everything fails, LOVE SPEAKS!
  • “Flower Turns 2 FruitButFruit Cant Turns To Flower”Just ThinkFriendship May Turns 2 LoveButLove Cant Turns 2 Friendship.
  • Flowers are blooming in the garden makethe garden beauty your blooming in my heartevery morning afternoon and every night..
  • A man is Lucky if he is the first Love of a woman. nd A woman is Lucky if she is the last love of a man.Strange but true.30). Lovely roses and Lovely you..and Lovely r the things u do..but the loveliest is the friendship of the twoone is ME and other is YOU.
  • Ur the one i love.the one I need.but bad mistakes Ive done indeed.in search for forgivness and happyness too.I want to say that I love u.
  • Sun shines in the day…Moon shines in the night…!But you shine in my heartevery day and night…!!
  • Some people have nice eyes, Some have nice smiles & others have nice faces.. But You have all of them with a nice HEART….

  • If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden…. thinking of you
  • 3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words:I love you!
  • Love is like swallowing hot chocolate, it takes you by surprise at firts, but keeps you warm for a long time
  • Love is just like life, its not always easy and does not always bring happiness. but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving.
  • I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best. 
  • I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take your place
  • You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet… you are like you… and that`s the reason why I love you!
  • Don`t find love, let love find you. That`s why it`scalled falling in love, because you don`t forceyourself to fall,you just fall.
  • Love does not beginAnd end the way we seem to think it does.Love is a battle, love is a war;love is a growing up.
  • For it was not into my ear you whispered,but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed,but my soul.
  • True love comes only with One person.If it comes for the second time,its just a medicine to forgot the first love…….
  • Love cant be proven with poems,promises or presents.Sometimes,only pain and patience can prove it.
  • I am diagnosed as being in love.The medicine is you.The addiction is awesome.The withdrawal is hell.
  • My Silence dosent mean I forget You my disappearence dosent mean I dont care about U because U are Mine N U Will Alwys be In My DEEP Heart..
  • I might not say it often but I want u to know dat dere is nothing more specl 2 me in dis world Den having u by my side Always..thinking of U
  • Our Heart Is Full Of Blood.Whenever It Hurts,the Water Comes From Our Eyes.
  • Love,is Easy to Say,Difficult to Stay,Beautiful to Feel,Difficult to Deal,Difficulty Is A Part Of Life N thats D Reason Y GF Is Never A Wife
  • Love is Beautiful..Bcause Its A Feeling Which Cntrolld By D Hrt.Bt Frndship Is Very Beautiful Because Its A Feeling that Controls the Heart.
  • If You fight With your Loved Ones Just Put,Aside your Ego,Just Hug Each Other and Say…I Need You Idiot,At least To Fight AGAIN ….
  • Ur luv whispers 2 me in tender brown tones wid D voice of whts lastng N true..Always teling my heart Im whr I belong right here,in love ww U
  • Love Is like A Ice Cube,The harder you Hold On to It,The Faster It Disappear.All you have In your Hand Will be Tears Of Crushed Love…
  • When I see you,I miss your smile,When I see your smile,I miss your hug,When you hug me,I want your kiss.OMG.. I am just crazy about you…..
  • U love some one but u dont relalise it.when u realise it its too late.U always love the one who leaves u N leave the one whi loves U.
  • Every time I look into your beautiful eyes,I melt and fall in love with you again and again and again……
  • Love doesnt mean of expecting anything from love.Love means giving everything to lover at any cost.
  • I was always wondering that why I see u when I close my eyes.Then sum1 told me that d most precious thing in this world is unseen…
  • If i has to choose between loving You and breathing…I will choose my last breath to say I LOVE U….
  • Why we need a lover wen we have so many people around us to love us, As air is everywhere but we still need a fan to feel it..
  • Love begins in a moment,grows over time,and lasts for eternity.
  • If you have LOVE,you don`t need to have anything else,and if you dont have it,it doesn`t matter much what else you have.
  • Love is one of the hardest words to say and one of the easiest to hear.
  • Never close your lips to those Whom you have opened your heart.
  • You can`t make someone love you.All you can do is be someone who can be loved.The rest is up to the person to realize your worth.
  • Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.
  • When you can`t believe your eyes,you can always trust your heart.Love makes anything possible.
  • Just because someone does not love you the way you want,doesn`t mean they don`t love you with all they have.
  • You`re in love.That makes you actually kind of boring to people who aren`t in love.
  • Heaven is where the heart is and heart is where the love is.
  • I don`t care who you are Where you`re from What you did As long as you love me.
  • True love is like ghosts,which everybody talks about and few have seen.
  • While our looks fade overtime,my love for you will stay strong forever.
  • No cord or cable can draw so forcibly,or bind so fast,as love can do with a single thread.
  • Love is like the sun coming out from the clouds and warming your soul
  • Isnt it funny,they always want to`Lets be Friends` after they break your heart.
  • Love is just a four letter word with so many meanings behind it.
  • Love is like the wind,you cant see it but you can feel it all over.
  • Loving someone who doesn`t love you back is like hugging a cactus.The tighter you hold on,the more its going to hurt.
  • Love that we can not have is the one that last the longest,hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.
  • If couples who are in love are called LOVE BIRDS, then couples who always argue should be called ANGRY BIRDS.
  • Love is not having someone give you the world.Love is creating a whole new world together.
  • No matter how big the world is,if we are meant to be together,love will lead us to be together.
  • There`s no past tense in loving someone.It`s either you always will or you never did.
  • If you ask me about the love,I can`t answer you. But if you ask me who I love,the answer is you.
  • No fancy words,long explanations or romantic sayings to describe it.I just simply love you.
  • In true love,there is no mountain too high to climb.No river too wide to cross.And most of all in true love there is no ends.
  • No matter what standards we set for our lover,the fact will always remain that the person we fall in love with will always be an exception.
  • Love is not all about the smile,but also about tears that will be converted into a smile.
  • There is a difference between a first love and true love.Only sometimes we are lucky enough to find both in one person.
  • Love is like water.We can fall in it.We can drown in it.And we can`t live without it.
  • Love is master key that is capable of opening a gate of happiness.
  • There can be no better inspiration for life than love.Without love,life exists nowhere,so let you live your life fully and enjoy love.
  • Love who your heart wants,not what your eyes want. Don`t worry about what others say or think.This love is yours,not theirs.
  • Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.
  • You may fall in love with the beauty of someone, but remember that you have to love with the character,not the beauty.
  • Love is about growing together as a couple, learning about each other and not giving up.
  • You know it`s love when you have been saying good bye for the last half hour and you are still not ready to leave them.
  • e for you is not like rain,which comes and goes away.But its like sky,moves with you all around

Popular posts from this blog

20 Romantic Messages for Him or Her

Love Messages for Facebook