ROMANTIC MESSAGES

Sweetest Romantic texts messages ever

If you have wanted to get your relationship partner to keeping loving you, then, use these sweet #love text messages to forever bond your love. Click here..

If you have wanted to get your relationship partner to keeping loving you, then, use these sweet #love text messages to forever bond your love. Click here..
romantic-messages

LOVE MESSAGES

Seasons will change it’s true. Times will pass, that’s also true. But things that don’t change are so few and that’s my love for you. 
I love to be with you to hold your hands, to see you smile. That’s what makes life worthwhile. 
On this day I promise you my heart will ever be true and it beats only for you. 
All day long I think of you. Even when I try not to, I can’t stop thinking of you. 
When I slipped beneath my blanket, it was so warm and so soft; I could feel the pure bliss and the velvet of your kiss. 
There’s a sea of distance between us, my love, and I wish itweren’t true, coz all day long I yearn to be with you. 
When I look at the moon and the way it lights up the sky, Ithink of you and see the way you brought light to my life 
I’ll always love you, to the end of my days, and then againfrom beyond my grave. 
Love is when you hear my footsteps in the dark and opensthe door for me before I knock. 
Be my friend until the very end. After I die, find yourselfanother friend. 
I promise to love you no matter what you do, just promiseme you will love me too. 
I am so in love I feel free, no longer alone. 
Love has the power to make everything alright, to turn tearsinto smile and to give meaning to life. 
Three little treasures you give to me one is a kiss, one a hugand one little heart to keep my love. 

Popular posts from this blog

20 Romantic Messages for Him or Her

Love Messages _The Best Collection Ever

Love Messages for Facebook