Love SMS-MESSAGES



I love you sms

Love SMS-MESSAGES

best #love sms-messages for whatsapp. In this amazing post


GREAT COLLECTION OF LOVE SMS

Just the thought of you brightens up my morning, brings smiles to my evening and makes my day 
Whatever our souls are made of, your's and mine are the same 
You are the beat in my heart, the music in my laughter, the tears in my eyes. You are my whole world. 
I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me 
Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love! 
Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable 
Whether we are together or apart, you are first in my thoughts, the first in my heart 
You can’t find love. Love is something that finds you 
I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her 
There are only two times that I want to be with you, now and forever 
Every morning is nature's way of giving me one more chance to kiss your loving heart and to make you happy! 
A silent hug means a thousand words to the deserving heart 
You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you 
Love is that which can makes you smile when you're tired 
I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing in my heart 
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go 
Your love is like a flame which lights up my path 
If God ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you 
When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer 
You're special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are and for letting me be myself 
Every night I think of you before bed with the hopes of having you in my dreams 
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation 
Don’t promise when you’re happy; don’t reply when you’re angry; and don’t decide when you’re sad 
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go 
I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect 
Some people come into your life as blessings, others come into your life as lessons; you are my blessing 
No matter what happens, No matter what you do. No matter what you will do. I will always love you 
I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path 
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you in this way because I do not know any other way 
Every night I burn in the fire of my own thoughts only to be born again at dawn hoping against hope to see you one more time 
When I count my blessings I count you twice...not because you're fat; because you mean much more to me

Popular posts from this blog

20 Romantic Messages for Him or Her

Love Messages _The Best Collection Ever

Love Messages for Facebook