Love SMS (the greatest collection of all time )

LOVE SMS

Love SMS



If you are looking #love sms for yourlovely girl friends or wife and any people which you most like and he or she is very special for you and you want to make him or her very special. now you on right place, under this post “Send Love sms Online For Her and Him” we are manage top love messages for which you can send to your wife or girlfriends or husband. let’s enjoy best sweet love SMS and enjoy every small life moments with excited time...

LOVELY SMS

Whenever I think about love, I think about YOU. Whenever I see beautiful things, I think about YOU. Whenever I am in trouble, I think about YOU. Whenever I am happy, I feel you with me. 
We always want to live and spend our life with the people we love. But life is very cruel and you have to live apart from your dears. They are still very close to heart; distances can never make any difference.When they are not with us, we love them and miss them even more 
I LOOK FORWARD TO GROWING OLD WITH YOU SO THAT ONE DAY WHEN WE ARE BOTH WEAK AND FRAGILE, WE CAN SIT ON OUR ROCKING CHAIRS, LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND SAY – WE LIVED A PERFECT AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIFE. I LOVE YOU. 
If a kiss was a raindrop, I would send you showers. 
If a hug was a second, I would send you hours.I did it for you Because I LOVE YOU!!!!!! 
There is no reason, no question, no answer, no logic why I love YOU. 
"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants.But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, The person who brings to your attentions things you can change."Yes I have found mine,and that's YOU!!!!.I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Romantic sms

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME DRIVE YOUR FAVORITE CAR, FOR DOING THE DISHES DAY AFTER DAY, FOR PAINTING MY NAILS AND FOR TREATING ME LIKE A PRINCESS. BUT MOST OF ALL, THANK YOU FOR MARRYING ME AND FOR LOVING ME FOR THE PERSON I AM. I LOVE YOU. 
Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. 
No matter which stage of life you are at. If you are in love, it will keep you young and energetic. 
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. 
USED TO SAY THAT MY LIFE HAS BEEN A ROUGH RIDE WITH LOTS OF UPS AND DOWNS. NOW I TAKE ALL THAT BACK BECAUSE COMING OUT OF EVERY LITTLE DARK CORNER IN MY LIFE EVENTUALLY LED ME TO YOU – THE BEST THING TO HAVE HAPPENED TO ME 
The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman we love. 
HOW CAN I EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS TO YOU. ITS PAIN, ITS NUMBNESS, ITS LIKE I CAN SEE ONLY ONE THING, HEAR ONE THING AND THINK ABOUT ONE THING. THAT IS YOU. 
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. 
I want to love you all my life. Together we are like a strong bond and I wish it never breaks or destroys ever. 
The best kind of kiss is when you have to stop because you can't help but smile 
God is wise when he did not put a price tag on you darling. If he did, I won’t be able to afford to have a boyfriend as precious as you. 
I think our love can do anything we want it to.

love sms-MSG

My true story is that I don’t have a heart any more. Please check inside yourself, I believe that you have two. 
Any person can say that they love you. Only a few will actually prove it. 
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you! 
When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me. 
Your shoulder is my favorite place to cry on. Your heart is my favorite place to live in and your arms are my favorite place to fall. 
I knew it from the very first moment, when I saw your eyes and your cute smile, that you are mine and only mine. 
I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever. 
I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much. 
When you fall for someone’s personality, almost everything about them becomes handsome and beautiful. 
I want to touch your soul and have you in my heart and in my arms. You are a hero of my love story. Love you. 
I’m not perfect. I’ll annoy you, make fun of you, say stupid things, but you’ll never find someone who loves you as much as I do. 
Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Goodnight! I love you.

lovely sms-messages

Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects. 
The little gestures of love that you make everyday create a magic in my life. The little things that you do to me are the most special and cherished part of my life. I love you more than words can say. 
I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU! 
To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world! Darling, the more I think of you, the more I miss you. The more I miss you, the more I think of you. I love you. 
That new relationship, where you guys flirt with each other everyday, but even after you have been together for a long time, you still flirt like first loves, it’s just totally meant to be. 
I came to know about soul mate, the moment I have met you. You made me realize how special the feelings are, when someone is in love. I love to love you.

sms of love

He has the most adorable eyes you could ever fall for and the cutest smile that takes your breath away. He has the ability to make you laugh every time he speaks and whenever you look into his eyes its so hard to turn away
The words I said and the feelings I shared were the purest. You can peep in my heart so that you can see the purity. I Love You. 
There’s nothing in life that makes me happier than loving you. You’re my sunshine in the morning and my starlight in the night. 
Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place. 
You are my pillar of strength who has always guided me through the best and the worst. You are the one who stopped me from pulling down the blinds when the windows of the best opportunities opened. Thanks for being a part of my like. It could not have been better than this. 

love msg

Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever. 
I put my heart on fire by making it fall in love with you. I can feel the flames and pain. I wish you would feel it too. 
Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other. 
If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever 
LOVE is like an ocean Now a days its a fashion It moves (b/w people) as a rotation Sorry I don't know the solution 
Some words are very magical. They have the power to heal, bring hope and happiness in life. I want to say them to you because I Love You. 
Love is life and without love there is no life 
Love is a sweet feeling. It changes you from inside, even from outside. You start loving everything, wind, flowers, day, night, moon, stars. So be in love forever. 
Love the person who loves you , not whom you likes because only it will gives you a happy life. 
The moment I saw you, I fell in love with you. The happiness, the joy of being with you is the most precious thing for me. Please let me live in this happiness forever with you. 
"The Best Moments Of Love Life Is Expression Of Love Without Saying I Love You 
Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!

love sms text

You Know Why?Bcoz.....You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES. By Waseem 
I may b innocent 2 knw wat luv is,I may not show it 2u.I may not luv u d way it shld b,but Im alwys willng 2 luv u d way I undrstnd it! 
If ever I ask to wish for something, I wish for you to be mine. I wish to live my dream. 
Real love is not based on romance, Candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact, it is based on Respect, Compromise, Care and Trust 
Today I was thinking about the most special person in my life. And I have felt very lucky. I want to thank you for being therein my life. 
If a raindrop would mean ... I love you 
And you would ask me how much I love you, I bet you that it would rain all day 
Words might be important for some people, but no word is precious enough to explain my love. 
I love two things,A rose and you. A rose for a short while, But you the rest of my life 
Love is priceless, unmatchable and unbelievable. I wish I would tell her. 
When it rains, you don’t see the sun, but its there. Hope we can be like that. We don’t always see each other, But we will always be there for one another. 

love sms for him-her sms

One day you will know about my feelings, my passion, my dream. But then It will be too late. 
Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place 
My heart is like an empty bottle without you. Which may look good but of no use. 
Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again 
I value our relation and put spice of love in it. I hope you like it and take it for the rest of your life. 
Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,Treat it gently, please do not break it.Its full of love that's good and true,So please keep it always close to u. 
Love for me was just like a fairy tale. But when I found you I realize how real it is with actual happy ending. 
Sometime love is for a momentn some time love is for life time.But sometimes a moment with the one u love is enough to spend a life time. 
May God bless us with more love, more reasons to love and more nights to do love. 
If u wake up in a dark room, Blood everywhere, and shaking walls. Dont worry my friend… u r in the safest place u r in my heart x 
You give me sweet and warm emotions.New energy full of hope and delight.Smile like summer air giving me potions,Bringing me joy and my heart wants to fly,Above cities, mountains and oceans.I want to feel that you are mine.

good sms

If I was an artist, u would be my picture! If I was a poet, u would be my inspiration! But I’m a comedian… and you’re a joke! 
You are my fire. Just ignite me and burn me in ashes and take those ashes with you. 
ou don’t realize how many different things can remind you of a person, until they become someone you no longer wish to remember 
You are just like a precious stone in a ring for me. Without that stone ring will become incomplete and ugly. Just is the case for me. 
Six letters, two words, easy to say, hard to explain, and harder to do: MOVE ONLove is like a flame of candle, that burns in the heart of lover. My heart is also on fire sweety. 
Welcome 2 Sweet Dreams airlines. We’ll be shortly arriving at Dreamland. Fasten blankets, puff the pillow, close ur eyes & get ready to doze off! 
Your sweetness,Your cuteness,Your pleasant nature,Has got me going crazy.I think I’m falling in love! 
Treat me like a joke, and I’ll leave you like it’s funny. Latest love sms 
I remember that day when I have gone flat. Because you crush me badly. 
When I met you for the first time, I felt my soul kissing your soul. It felt as if we already knew each other and were meant to be together till eternity. And today, I am happy that reality is exactly what I had felt at that time. 
Technically, I’m single now. Emotionally, I’m completely taken, because in my mind, I will always be yours 
Love does not hurt any one. Its feeling of loneliness, breakups, lies, breaking trust that hurts. 
I never delete text messages from you. That would be like deleting a part of me 
Your lips shows your sweetness,Your eyes shows your cuteness,My life searches your happiness,Your love makes me breathless 
Sometimes I forget 2 say hi, sometimes I forget 2 reply,sometimes my msg doesn’t reach u,but it doesn’t mean I forget u.I’m just giving u time to Miss me 
Your presence and your love give me the reason to live in this cruel world. You are my strength and power, My love! 
Life is for you, death is for me, being happy is for you, being sad is for me, being together is for you, being lonely is for me, everything for you but you are for me. 

BEST LOVE SMS

I wish your heart melt one day just for me. I will pray for you and love you forever. 
At night I’ll love youIn the morning I’ll still love youA splendid day is what I wish youFrom the bottom of my heart this is what I pray for you 
You are the only person, because of you I know the real meaning of Love and affection, sadness and happiness, life and death. I love you. 
Love the one who could forget your past, hope good for your future and accept your present with open heart. 
You don’t know how pretty you look when you smile. I used to fall in love with you again, whenever I imagine that smile. Keep smiling all your life and make me falling in love with you madly. 
You walked lightly into my life.Captivating and lovely to my mind,At first, I never cared who you were.Now I don't know who I am without you. 
You are the first thought of the day, when I wake up. You make my day successful and happy. You are the last thought of the day too, come to me when I go to bed and makes my night so peaceful and carefree. 
The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell! 
Love is the only feeling in which no words required. Eyes can speak out whats in your heart. I can read your eyes and I hope one day you will read mine too. 
True friends are those who care without hesitation, remember without limitation, forgive without any explanation and love even with little communication. 
Love is like a beautiful painting, painted with the colors of our imagination. 
I love you not as something private and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found. 
If you have love in your heart, then it doesnt matters how much difficult the life is. 
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet, you are like you and that is the reason why I love you! 
If your love is true, the pain of your heart must be felt by your loved one.

Popular posts from this blog

20 Romantic Messages for Him or Her

Love Messages _The Best Collection Ever

Love Messages for Facebook